Village Dairy’s Competition Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Llaeth Y Llan CYF, Tal-Y-Bryn, Llannefydd, Denbigh, LL16 5DR
- The promotion is open to Primary Schools and Pre-Schools in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) only.
- Participant can be a Primary School/Pre-School as a whole or a single class in a School/Pre-School.
- Participants must register via the website prior to submitting entrees. (www.villagedairy.co.uk)
- Purchase of 200 pots of yogurt for their lids is required (85g, 125g, 450g pots available in Retailers throughout Wales and it’s bordering counties).
- There is no limit on the number of entries permitted to the main raffle promotion per participant, however, participants can only win a maximum of once during the Promotional Period. Each unique entry must have 200 lids and sent in to the Promoters address separately.
- Main Promotional Period is from September 2019 and June 2020 with 10 prizes, one for each month available.
- Raffle draws on the last Friday of every month of the promotional period, 1st draw 27th of September 2019 and the last draw will be 26th of June 2020.
- Entries after 26th June 2020 will not be accepted.
- Entries will roll over between the draws.
- Recycling competition will run from September 2019 to 1st of March 2020 where the winners will be announced. Entries for the recycling competition after the 1st of March 2020 will not be accepted.
How to enter:
To enter participants must:
- Visit www.villagedairy.co.uk and register their Primary School/Pre-School or Primary School Class.
- Enter contact details for a genuine Primary School/Pre-School and or Class within the UK along with other required fields
- Purchase 200 pots of either 85g Multipack, 125g or 450g in any flavour to collect their lids.
- Send the 200 lids clean in an envelope with Participants Details and send to Llaeth Y Llan School project, Tal Y Bryn, Llannefydd, Denbigh, Denbighshire, LL16 5DR
- Winning Entrants will be notified via email and announced on Social Media on the day of the Raffle.
- Entry of raffle allows entry to Recycling Competition.
Conduct of entry:
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the code redemption process or the operation of the promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- Anyone trying to circumvent the rules stated in these Terms & Conditions by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, agents, third parties or syndicates will not be accepted.
- Monthly Raffle Draw: 10 Prizes of up to the Value of £1000 to the Participant School
- Recycling Competition: 10 Prizes of £1000 Cash.
- All prizes are non-transferrable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is offered in whole or in part (Raffle Competition) and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any part of the prize for an item of equal or greater value due to circumstances outside of the Promoter’s control should any element of the prize be unavailable. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winning participants.
- Winner selection, notification and claiming:
- Monthly Raffle Draw – Entrants will be chosen at random
- Recycling Competition – Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges from within the Promoters organisation or persons invited to Judge by the promoter with entrants details not known until after the 10 winners have been chosen.
- Winner Notification and Prize Claim – Winners will be notified via email provided and details of claiming the prize will be included.
- Winners will be subject to a full verification process. Winners may be asked to provide proof of eligibility in order to claim.
- Proof of sending is not proof of entry. Responsibility cannot be accepted for any entry’s that are lost, damaged or delayed, nor any associated costs to entrants.
- All participants will be required to provide a genuine email address that is associated with the School/Pre-School or class, valid and accessible throughout the promotion. In the event that the specified information is not provided or is incorrect, the entry may be considered incomplete and therefore the Promoter reserves the right to invalidate the entry.
- In the event of an email address becoming inaccessible during the promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for proof the email address is associated with a School, address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw a prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, or injury suffered by any entrant as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize or any injury or damage to the entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the promotion.
- By taking part in the promotion, winners agree that Llaeth Y Llan Cyf may contact them to ask whether they wish to participate in marketing activities relating to the promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all promotional matters.
- In the event of exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Llaeth Y Llan CYF will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the competition and the auditing of the entries where necessary and for no other purpose, unless you have opted-in to receive future marketing communications. In the administration of the competition Llaeth Y Llan CYF may send presentations/information to participating schools about the competition to share with pupils or their parents.
- The school names and counties of verified winners will be made available upon request by sending an email to email@example.com. Winners school name and county will also be shared on Llaeth Y Llan CYF’s social media accounts, including any photos submitted as part of competion entry. Winners can object to this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, your details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as applicable.
- You can request access to your data, have any inaccuracies rectified or request deletion of data by sending an email to email@example.com. By participating in the competition, you agree to the use of your data as described here. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
The Big Launch
The milk round became very popular with more and more demand for other products. After experimenting with different products Gareth and Falmai finally launch Llaeth y Llan Yoghurt in 1985 with a little help from the youngest of the three children, Gruff.
And to this day they still use local wholesome Welsh milk.
Plenty of hard work and perseverance has helped create a beautifully Welsh yoghurt that people throughout Great Britain love eating!
And long may it last.