Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- 200g Rolled Oats
- 200ml Llaeth Y Llan Yogurt
- 50ml Almond Milk
- 2 Teaspoons Chia Seeds
- 1tbsp Honey
- ¼tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Carrot, grated
- 20g Coconut, dried pieces, extra for topping
- 20g Walnuts, extra for topping
- 20g Raisins, extra for topping
- Add the oats, yoghurt, milk, chia seeds, honey, cinnamon, carrots, coconut, walnuts and raisins to a jar.
- Shake jar or mix and combine with a spoon. (If you like your oatmeal more creamier, you can add more milk and less if you like them on the chunkier side – you can also add an extra 2 tablespoons yogurt (dairy free if needed) to make them creamier).
- Seal and chill in fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Enjoy cold or heat up in the microwave or stove-top.
- Serve with a sprinkle of coconut, pecans and raisins.