Preparation Time: 8 hrs
Serves: Approximately 20 small skewers
- 250g Llaeth Y Llan Natural yogurt
- 60ml lemon juice from 2 lemons
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons hot paprika
- 2 teaspoons freshly minced garlic (about 2 medium cloves)
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1Kg of skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
- Whisk together yogurt, lemon juice, oil, ginger, salt, smoked paprika, hot paprika, garlic, black pepper, cumin, and cayenne pepper in a medium bowl.
- Place chicken in a large resealable plastic bag. Pour in marinade and seal bag, removing as much air as possible. Place in refrigerator and marinate for 4 to 8 hours.
- Thread chicken tightly onto wooden skewers.
- Grill evenly or Barbeque for that extra smokey taste.
Serve with a Creamy Ranch Dip
Preperation time: 5 mins
Serves: 2 servings
- 1/2 Teaspoon of dried dill
- 1/4 Teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 Teaspoon of dried parsley
- Black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/2 Teaspoon of salt
- 2 Tablespoon of cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- 250g of Llaeth Y Llan Natural Yogurt
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the yogurt, oil, vinegar and honey together until smooth
- Add all the spices to the yogurt mixture and continue to whisk until mixed