Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Serves: 4 Large Cups
- 350g Oats
- 40g Seeds (pumpkin and sunflower seeds)
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 150g Raspberries
- 160 ml Maple Syrup or Honey
- Preheat oven to 180 deg.
- In a large bowl mix the oats, ground seeds and cinnamon together
- Mash the Raspberries in a separate bowl with a fork then add it to the dry mix
- Pour the maple syrup or honey into the bowl and mix all the ingredients well
- Line a large muffin tray with low cal spray or butter.
- Press the mixture into the tin holes to form nests.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Remove from and leave aside to cool.
Serve the cups filled with yogurt, top with berries and you can squeeze some honey over the top