- 4 meringue nests
- 300g/10½ oz strawberries, halved
- 300ml/10fl oz Llaeth Y Llan natural yogurt / or possibly use flavoured Llaeth y Llan range.
- Pop the meringue nests into a freezer bag and scrunch them up until broken into pieces.
- Mash half of the strawberries with the back of a fork until almost smooth.
- Layer the ingredients into serving glasses. Start with some strawberries, along with a spoonful of their juices. Mix half of the crushed meringues through the yogurt and add some of this.
- Top with a bit more fruit and some of the crushed meringues. Repeat until all the ingredients are used up and the glasses are full. Serve immediately.