Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Serves: 2 Large Burgers
- 500g Lean Lamb Mince
- 1 Garlic Clove, finely crushed or 1/2 teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Dried Coriander
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- Pinch of Salt and pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl and make two large patties.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and fry the burgers both sides for 3-5 minutes.
- Transfer to a preheated 200 deg. Celsius fan oven to finish off for 10 – 15 minutes
Serve the burger on a Wholemeal Bap with Tzatziki, red onion and tomato.
- 200g of Llaeth Y Llan Natural yogurt
- 2 Teaspoons of chopped Mint
- 1/2 Cucumber finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Combine all the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- The flavours combine better if given time so it’s an idea to leave it in a sealed container in the refrigerator overnight.