Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Serves: 4 servings
- 2-3 leeks, white and pale green parts only, sliced
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 5 cups water
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup Llaeth Y Llan Natural yogurt
- 2 tablespoons 1-inch chive slices
- In a large pot (keep it covered), simmer leeks and ingredients up to number five (water), until potatoes are tender (20-25 minutes).
- Add butter to contents
- Using a blender, blend until smooth.
- Stir in yogurt.
- Divide among 4 bowls; sprinkle with chives.
- Can be served chilled if you prefer.