Ingredients: Pancakes (Makes 7):
260g Plain Flour
2tsp Baking Powder
1tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
2 Eggs, beaten
245g Llaeth Y Llan Toffee Yoghurt
1. Grease or spray a non-stick frying pan.
2. In large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt with whisk.
3. In small bowl, beat eggs, yoghurt and milk with whisk.
4. Stir yoghurt mixture into flour mixture until no lumps remain in batter.
5. Place the frying pan over medium-high heat.
6. Ladle the batter into the frying pan so there is enough to make a small scotch pancake.
7. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until edges are dry and bubbles form on top; turn, and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Transfer to serving plate and serve with more Toffee Yoghurt, Toffee Sauce and Banana
9. Repeat with remaining batter.